CBSE – Central Board of Secondary Education has issued the latest notification for CBSE Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant, Steno. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
CBSE Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 357 posts
Last Date 23 Dec
Organization: Central Board of Secondary Education
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 357 posts
Location: All Over India
Post Name: Assistant, Steno & Others
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 15.11.2019
Last Date: 23.12.2019
Details of Vacancies:
Name Of The Posts Vacancies
Assistant Secretary 14
Assistant Secretary (IT) 07
Analyst (IT) 14
Junior Hindi Translator 08
Senior Assistant 60
Junior Assistant 204
Junior Accountant 19
- The candidates must have passed Degree, Master Degree, BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc in relevant field or the equivalent from a recognized Board for CBSE Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
Salary Package: Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20,200/- + GP Rs. 1900/-
Mode of Selection:
- Gen/ OBC Candidates Group A: Rs.1500/-
- Gen/ OBC Candidates Group B & C: Rs.800/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cbse.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per CBSE Sarkari Naukri.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 15.11.2019 to 23.12.2019
||Official Links for CBSE Sarkari Naukri||