Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued the latest notification for UPSC Recruitment 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Engineer, Public Prosecutor & Other. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||34 Posts|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Engineer
- Assistant Legal Adviser
- Medical Physicist
- Public Prosecutor
- The candidates must have passed the Graduation/ Post Graduation/ Law Degree/ Degree (Engg), or equivalent from a recognized Board For UPSC Recruitment 2020.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to official Notification.
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.25/-
- Female/SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per UPSC Recruitment 2020
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 12.12.2020 to 31.12.2020