Khadi and Village Industries Commission has issued the latest notification for KVIC Recruitment 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Director & Deputy Director. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Khadi and Village Industries Commission|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||34 Posts|
|Location||All Over India|
Details of Vacancies:
- Deputy Director
- The candidates must have passed Engineering/ Degree/ Master Degree/ CA or the equivalent from a recognized Board For KVIC Recruitment 2020.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 50 years
- Rs.67,700 – Rs.78,800/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.kvic.org.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per KVIC Recruitment 2020
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 16.11.2020 to 15.12.2020