National Council of Educational Research and Training(NCERT) has issued the latest notification for NCERT Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Office Assistant, MTS & Others. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Council of Educational Research
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||33 Posts|
|Post Name||Office Assistant, MTS & Others|
|Walk-in-Date||26.10.2020 to 29.10.2020|
Details of Vacancies:
- Project Manager
- Technical Consultant
- Academic Consultant
- System Analyst
- Web Designer
- Graphic Designer
- Data Analyst
- Junior Project Fellow
- Digital Media Coordinator
- Office Assistant
- The candidates must have passed the 10th, 12th Class, BE/ B.Tech, PG, Ph.D., or equivalent from a recognized Board For NCERT Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Rs. 18,000 – Rs. 45,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply For Walk – in Interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ncert.nic.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- The Section Officer (SO), Planning & Research Division (P&RD) Room No.242, CIET 2nd floor, Chacha Nehru Bhawan, CIET, NCERT, New Delhi-110016.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in-Interview: 26.10.2020 to 29.10.2020