Department of Telecommunications has issued a latest notification for DOT Recruitment 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Telecom Officer, MTS. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Department of Telecommunications|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||33 Posts|
|Post Name||JTO, MTS|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Director
- Junior Telecom Officer
- Steno, Gr.D
- The candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s degree, Diploma in Engineer, or equivalent from a recognized Board For DOT Recruitment 2020.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 33 years
- Rs. 34, 800/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.dot.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Under Secretary (Admn.ll), Department of Telecommunications, Room No. 416, Sanchar Bhawan, 20-Ashoka Road, New Delhi- 110001.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 10.11.2020 to 15.12.2020