Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has issued the latest notification for UPPSC Recruitment 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Radio Officer, Assistant Professor & Others. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||328 Posts|
|Post Name||Assistant Radio Officer, Assistant Professor & Others|
- The candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree, Moster’s Degree, B.E, B.TEch, P.hD, MD, MS, or equivalent from a recognized Board For UPPSC Recruitment 2020.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Refer to official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written test
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs.105/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 65/-
- PWD Candidates: Rs. 25/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per UPPSC Recruitment 2020
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 24.11.2020 to 21.12.2020