National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology has issued the latest notification for the NIELT Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Sr. Programmer, Assistant Programmer & Other. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
NIELIT Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 328 posts
Last Date 16 Dec
Organization: National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 328 posts
Location: New Delhi
Post Name: Sr. Programmer, Assistant Programmer & Other
Official Website: www.nielit.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 01.12.2019
Last Date: 16.12.2019
Details of Vacancies:
Name of the Posts Vacancies
IT training & Support Executive 30
Programmer Assistant ‘B’ 30
IT Manager 04
Sr. Programmer 120
Sr. Programmer-KOL 15
System Analyst 06
Assistant Programmer ‘B’ 80
Assistant Programmer ‘B’-KOL 20
Project / Team Lead 03
Network Specialists 06
- The candidates must have passed Degree, B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA or the equivalent from a recognized Board for NIELIT Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- As Per Official Notification
Salary Package: Rs. 20900 – Rs. 49500/-
Mode of Selection:
- Gen/ OBC candidates: Rs.600/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates: Rs.300/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nielit.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per NIELT Sarkari Naukri.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 01.12.2019 to 16.12.2019
||Official Links for NIELIT Sarkari Naukri||