Odisha Public service Commission for the Arts has issued the latest notification for OPSC Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Medical Officer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
OPSC Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of posts – 3,278 posts
Last Date 05 Dec
Organization: Odisha Public service Commission
Type of Employment: Odisha Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 3,278 posts
Post Name: Medical Officer
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 16.11.2019
Last Date :05.12.2016
- The candidates must have passed MBBS or the equivalent from a recognized Board for OPSC Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to official Notification
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply in Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.opsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per OPSC Sarkari Naukri.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 16.11.2019 to 05.12.2019
||Official Links for OPSC Sarkari Naukri||