Southern Railway has issued the latest notification for the Indian Southern Railway Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Apprentices. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
Indian Southern Railway Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 3,259 posts
Last Date 31 Dec
Organization: Southern Railway
Type of Employment: Railway Jobs
Total Vacancies: 3,529 posts
Location: All Over India
Post Name: Apprentices
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 01.12.2019
Last Date: 31.12.2019
Details Of Vacancies:
- Carriage & Wagon Works, Perambur – 464
- Railway Hospital/Perambur – 23
- Electrical Workshop/Perambur – 130
- Loco Works/Perambur – 214
- Engineering Workshop/Arakkonam – 67
- Chennai Division – 310
- Central Workshop/ Ponmalai – 308
- Tiruchirappalli Division – 259
- Madurai Division – 100
- S&T Workshop/Podanur – 27
- Palghat Division – 682
- Signal & Telecommunication workshop / Podanur, Coimbatore – 52
- Trivandrum Division – 683
- Salem Division – 210
- The candidates must have passed 10th, ITI who has retired or the equivalent from a recognized Board for Indian Southern Railway Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 15 years
- Maximum Age: 24 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Posts:
- Log on to the official website www.rrcmas.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per Indian Southern Railway Sarkari Naukri.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 01.12.2019 to 31.12.2019
||Official Links for Indian Southern Railway Sarkari Naukri||