Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee has issued the latest notification for TNFUSRC Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for Forest Guard. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
TNFUSRC Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 320 posts
Last Date 14 Feb
Organization: Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee
Type of Employment: TN Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 320 posts
Location: Tamil Nadu
Post Name: Forest Guard
Official Website: www.forests.tn.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 25.01.2020
Last Date: 14.02.2020
Details Of Vacancies:
- Forest Guard – 227
- Forest Guard with Driving License – 93
- The candidates must have passed 12th, with Valid Driving Licence or the equivalent from a recognized Board for TNFUSRC Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Salary Package: Rs.18,200 – Rs.57,900/-
Mode of Selection:
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 150/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.forests.tn.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per TNFUSRC Sarkari Naukri.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 25.01.2020 to 14.02.2020
||Official Links for TNFUSRC Sarkari Naukri||