Air India Express has issued the latest notification for Air India Express Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant, Officer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
Air India Express Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 32 posts
Last Date 30 Jan
Organization: Air India Express
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 32 posts
Location: Kochi, Kerala
Post Name: Dy. Manager, Senior Officer & Others
Official Website: www.airindiaexpress.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Starting Date: 14.01.2020
Last Date: 30.01.2020
Details Of Vacancies:
- Deputy Manager
- Senior Officer
- Officer-Crew Scheduling
- Senior Assistant
- Chief Manager Simulator Engineer
- Storekeeper Grade
- Assistant Engineer Technical Service
- The candidates must have passed Degree, B.E. / B.Tech, MBA or the equivalent from a recognized Board for Air India Express Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 50 years
Salary Package: Rs. 625,000 – Rs. 70,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.airindiaexpress.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- Chief of HR Air India Express Limited Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road, Near Gandhi Square, Kochi- 682016.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 14.01.2020 to 30.01.2020
||Official Links for Air India Express Sarkari Naukri||