The Ministry of Women and Child Development, a branch of the Government of India, is the apex body for formulation and administration of the rules and regulations and laws relating to women and child development in India.
WCD Recruitment 2019
Total No of Posts – 317 Posts
Last Date 30 January
Employment Type: Karnataka Govt Jobs
Job Location: Karnataka
Name of the Post:
- Anganwadi Workers
- Anganwadi Helpers
- Applications who have completed 4th, 8th, 10th or equivalent from a recognized Institute for WCD Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Attractive Salary As per Norms
How to Apply:
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to WCD careers page at the official website www.anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the WCD Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of WCD Recruitment 2019 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 01.01.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 30.01.2019
|| Important Links ||