TN Postal Circle has issued the latest notification for Indian Postal Circle Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of 3162 GDS. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
Indian Postal Circle Recruitment
Total NO. Posts – 3,162 Posts
Last Date 03 October
|Organization||TN Postal Circle|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||3,162 Posts|
- The candidates must have passed 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board For Indian Postal Circle Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- BPM: Rs. 12000/- to Rs. 14,500/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak: Rs. 10,000/- to Rs.12,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Merit List
- General/OBC candidates application fee Rs. 100/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women/EWS candidates.
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.appost.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per Indian Postal Circle Recruitment
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 01.09.2020 to 03.10.2020