Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission has issued the latest notification for UKSSSC Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Forester. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
UKSSSC Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 316 posts
Last Date 02 Feb
Organization: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission
Type of Employment: Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 316 posts
Post Name: Forester
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 23.12.2019
Last Date: 03.02.2020
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board for UKSSSC Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Rs. 29,200 – Rs. 92,300/-
Mode of Selection:
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs.300/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs.150/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.sssc.uk.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per UKSSSC Sarkari Naukri.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 23.12.2019 to 03.02.2020
||Official Links for UKSSSC Sarkari Naukri||