Employee’s State Insurance is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. This fund is managed by the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation according to rules and regulations stipulated there in the ESI Act 1948.
ESIC Recruitment 2019
Total No. Posts – 311 Posts
Last Date 21 January
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Karnataka
Name of the Post:
- Audiometry Technician
- Blood Bank Technician
- Dental Hygienist
- ECG Technician
- Jr. MRT
- Lab Assistant
- Medical Social Worker
- Occupational Therapist
- Q.T. Assistant/ Plaster/ Manifold Assistant
- Pharmacist (Allopathy)
- Pharmacist (Ayurveda)
- Staff Nurse
- Applicants who have completed 10th, 12th, Diploma, Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for ESIC Recruitment 2019.
- Applicants Age Limit Should not exceed 37 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 1,42,400/-
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs.500/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Rs.250/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.esic.nic.in ESIC Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to ESIC careers page at the official website www.esic.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the ESIC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of ESIC Recruitment 2019 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 22.12.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 21.01.2019
|| Important Link For ESIC ||