India Government Mint (IGM) has issued the latest notification for IGM Recruitment. Applications are invited for the Posts Of Office Assistant & Supervisor. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Total NO. Posts – 30 Posts
Last Date 04 October
|Organization||India Government Mint (IGM)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||30 Posts|
|Post Name||Junior Office Assistant & Supervisor|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Junior Office Assistant
- Junior Technician
- The candidates must have passed Any Degree / Master’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board For IGM Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs.26,000 – 1,00,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.igmmumbai.spmcil.com
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per IGM Recruitment
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 05.09.2020 to 04.10.2020