District Health Family Welfare Samity (DHFWS) has issued the latest notification for DHFWS Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Medical Officer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Total NO. Posts – 2,815 Posts
Last Date 15 October
|Organization||District Health Family Welfare Samity, Karnataka|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||2,815 Posts|
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
- The candidates must have MBBS Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board For DHFWS Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 26 years
- Maximum Age: 42 Years.
- As Per Govt Norms.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Ts. 500/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official Website www.karunadu.karnataka.gov.in/hfw/
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per DHFWS Recruitment
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Date: 16.09.2020 to 15.10.2020
|| Official Links For DHFWS Recruitment ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Applying Link: Click Here