National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) has issued the latest notification for IMCR-NIE Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post Clerk, Officer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
Total NO. Posts – 28 Posts
Last Date 08 October
|Organization||National Institute of Epidemiology (IMCR-NIE)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||28 Posts|
|Walk-in-Interview||08.10.2020 to 21.10.2020|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Project Technical Officer
- Project Technical Assistant
- Project Staff Nurse
- Project Junior Nurse
- Project Assistant
- Project Technician
- Project Research Assistant
- Project Secretary
- Project Data Entry Operator
- Project Multi-Tasking Staff
- The candidates must have passed the 10th/ 12th, Diploma, Graduate, Post Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board For IMCR-NIE Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs.15,800 – Rs.32,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps to Apply For Walk-in-Interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nie.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- ICMR – National Institute of Epidemiology, R-127, 2nd Main Road, TNHB, Ayapakkam, Chennai – 600077
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in Dates: 08.10.2020 to 21.10.2020