Eastern Railway has issued the latest notification for Eastern Railway Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Electrician. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
Eastern Railway Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 2,792 posts
Last Date 13 March
Organization: Eastern Railway
Type of Employment: Railway Jobs
Total Vacancies: 2,792 posts
Location: Kolkata, West Bengal
Post Name: Act Apprentice
Official Website: www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 14.02.2020
Last Date: 13.03.2020
- The candidates must have passed 10th, ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board for Eastern Railway Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 15 year
- Maximum Age: 24 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per Eastern Railway Sarkari Naukri.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 14.02.2020 to 13.03.2020
||Official Links for Eastern Railway Sarkari Naukri||