Heavy Water Board has issued the latest notification for HWB Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Stipendiary Trainee. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
HWB Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 277 posts
Last Date 31 Jan
Organization: Heavy Water Board
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 277 posts
Location: All Over India
Post Name: Stipendiary Trainee
Official Website: www.hwb.mahaonline.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 11.01.2020
Last Date: 31.01.2020
Details Of Vacancies:
- Technical Officer-D
- Category–I Stipendiary Trainee
- Category–II Stipendiary Trainee
- Scientific Assistant/B (Civil)
- Scientific Assistant / B (Radiography)
- Technician – C (Crane / Forklift Operator)
- Sub Officer/B
- Stenographer Grade-II
- Stenographer Grade – III
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
- Driver (Ordinary Grade)
- Driver-Cum-Pump Operator-Cum-Fireman/A
- The candidates must have passed 10th, Diploma, Degree, B.E, B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board for HWB Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
Salary Package: Rs.25,500 – Rs.67,700/-
Mode of Selection:
- Gen/OBC candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.hwb.mahaonline.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per HWB Sarkari Naukri.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 11.01.2020 to 31.01.2020
||Official Links for HWB Sarkari Naukri||