Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2018
Total No of Posts – 275 Posts
Last Date 12 December
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Name of the Post:
- Electronics Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (MMTM)
- Painter (General)
- Pattern Maker
- R & A/C Mechanic
- Welder (Gas & Electric)
- Forger & Heat Treater (FHT)
- Mechanic (Diesel)
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Pipe Fitter
- Applicants who have completed 10th / ITI or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 13 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.indiannavy.nic.in Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to Naval Dockyard careers page at the official website www.indiannavy.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the Naval Dockyard Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2018 online application form. Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
“The Officer-in-Charge (for Apprenticeship),
Naval Dockyard Apprentices School,
VM Naval Base S.O., P.O.,
Visakhapatnam – 530 014, Andhra Pradesh”
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 14.11.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 05.12.2018
- Last Date of Receipt of the Printout of Applications Form: 12.12.2018
|| Important Links ||