Nuclear Fuel Complex has issued the latest notification for NFC Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Stipendiary Trainees. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
NFC Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 273 posts
Last Date 10 Jan
Organization: Nuclear Fuel Complex
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 273 posts
Location: All Over India
Post Name: Stipendiary Trainees
Official Website: www.nfc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 21.12.2019
Last Date: 10.01.2020
Details Of Vacancies:
Stipendiary Trainees (Cat-I) 45
Stipendiary Trainees (Cat-II) 196
Work Assistants/ Hospital Work Assistants 20
Upper Division Clerk (UDC) 12
- The candidates must have passed 10th, Diploma Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board for NFC Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 year
- Maximum Age: 27 years
Salary Package: Rs. 10,500 – Rs. 25,500/-
Mode of Selection:
- For Postcodes 21901 to 21911 and 21931 to 21932: Rs. 150/-
- GEN/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nfc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per NFC Sarkari Naukri.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 21.12.2019 to 10.01.2020
||Official Links for NFC Sarkari Naukri||