National School of Drama has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Librarian, Sound Technician, UDC & Others. Applicants must read the official notification carefully. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below.
Organization Name: National School of Drama
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 26 Posts
Job Location: New Delhi
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Assistant Director
- P. S to Director
- Sound Technician
- Upper Division Clerk
- Reception Incharge
- Assistant Photographer
- Percussionist Grade-II
- Carpender Graduate -II
- Electrician (Grade I)
- Master Tailor
- Lower Division Clerk
- Multi-Tasking Staff
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR NATIONAL SCHOOL OF DRAMA JOBS VACANCY 2020.
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed the 10th, 12th, Diploma, Bachelor Degree, Master’s Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board for NSD Jobs 2020.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
Salary: Rs. 56,100 – Rs. 1,77,500/-
- Written Test
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website NSD at www.nsd.gov.in
- Applicants can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the NSD Recruitment 2020
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form for future reference.
Key Dates for NSD Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Online Application Opening Date||19.10.2020|
|2||Online Application Closing Date||06.11.2020|