Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has issued the latest notification for APSC Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Inspector. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||26 Posts|
|Post Name||Motor Vehicle Inspector|
- The candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board For APSC Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 38 years
- Rs. 22,000 – 97,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.apsc.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per APSC Recruitment
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 13.10.2020 to 09.11.2020