Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas are a system of alternate schools for gifted students in India. They are run by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, New Delhi, an autonomous organization under the Department of School Education and Literacy, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2019
Total No of Posts – 251 Posts
Last Date 14 February
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: Pune Region
Name of the Post:
Assistant Commissioner (Administration) (Group-A)
Computer Operator (Group-C)
Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B)
- Applicants who have completed Under Graduate, Post Graduate with minimum 50% marks and B. Ed or equivalent teaching degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for NVS Recruitment 2019
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 50 years
- As Per NVS Notification 2019
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.nvsropune.gov.in NVS Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to NVS careers page at the official website www.nvsropune.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the NVS Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of NVS Recruitment 2019 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 15.01.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 14.02.2019
|| Important Link ||