Regional Institute of Education has issued the latest notification for RIE Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Project Fellow, Lab Technician & Visual Analyser. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Total NO. Posts – 25 Posts
Last Date 28 September
|Organization||Regional Institute of Education|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||25 Posts|
|Post Name||JPF, Lab Technician & Others|
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Project Fellow
- Lab Technician
- Visual Analyser
- The candidates must have passed Under Graduate, Post Graduate, or the equivalent from a recognized Board For RIE Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.riebhopal.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per RIE Recruitment
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 19.09.2020 to 28.09.2020