Indian Coast Guard has issued the latest notification for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Commandants. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||25 Posts|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Assistant Commandants|
- The candidates must have passed B.Tech/B.E or the equivalent from a recognized Board For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Salary Package: Rs. 56,100/-
Mode of Selection:
- Physical Fitness Test
- Written Test
- Medical Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 11.12.2020 to 27.12.2020