Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation has issued the latest notification for EPFO Recruitment Applications are invited for the post of Various Assistant Director. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Total No. Posts – 25 Posts
Last Date 20 October
|Organization||Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||25 Posts|
|Post Name||Assistant Director|
- The candidates must have passed the Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board For EPFO Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.epfindia.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- “Shri Brijesh, K. Mishra, Regional Provident Fund Commissioner-I(HRM), Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14 Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi-110066.”
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 18.09.2020 to 20.10.2020