Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission has issued the latest notification for IPC Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Technical Assistant, Associate & Research Scientist. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Total NO. Posts – 239 Posts
Last Date 05 October
|Organization||Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||239 Posts|
|Post Name||Research Scientist & Sr. Research Scientist|
Details of Vacancy:
- Technical Assistant (Jr Pharmacopoeial Associate)
- Technical Assistant (Jr Pharmacovigilance Associate)
- Technical Assistant/ Project Coordinator (Jr Materiovigilance Associate)
- Technical Assistant/Project Coordinator
- Associate (Pharmacopoeial Associate)
- Associate (Pharmacovigilance Associate)
- Research Scientist (Sr Pharmacopoeial Associate)
- The candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board For IPC Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification.
- Rs. 26,250/- to Rs. 40,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ipc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per IPC Recruitment
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 25.09.2020 to 05.10.2020