Women and Child Development (WCD) have issued the latest notification for WCD Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Anganwadi Teacher, Worker & Helper. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Total NO. Posts – 232 Posts
Last Date 18 September
|Organization||Women and Child Development (WCD)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||232 Posts|
|Post Name||Anganwadi Workers & Helper|
- Anganwadi Teacher (AWT)
- Mini Anganwadi Teacher (Mini AWT)
- Anganwadi Helper/Ayah (AWH)
- The candidates must have passed 8th, 10th, or the equivalent from a recognized Board For WCD Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Merit List
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.wdcw.tg.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per WCD Recruitment
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 05.09.2020 to 18.09.2020
|| Official Links For WCD Recruitment ||
Notification Link: Click Here
Application Link: Click Here