Southern Railway has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Apprentices. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
RRC Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 2,313 posts
Last Date 31 Dec
Organization: Southern Railway
Type of Employment: Railway Jobs
Total Vacancies: 2,313 posts
Location: All Over India
Post Name: Apprentices
Official Website: www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 01.12.2019
Last Date: 31.12.2019
- The candidates must have passed 10th, ITI who has retired or the equivalent from a recognized Board for RRC Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 15 years
- Maximum Age: 24 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Posts:
- Log on to the official website www.rrcmas.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per RRC Sarkari Naukri.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 01.12.2019 to 31.12.2019
||Official Links for RRC Sarkari Naukri||