Forest Guard has issued the latest notification for Forest Guard Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Forest Ranger, Wildlife Guard. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
Forest Guard Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 226 posts
Last Date 13 Feb
Organization: Delhi Forest Guard
Type of Employment: Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 226 posts
Post Name: Forest Ranger, Wildlife Guard
Official Website: www.forest.delhigovt.nic.in
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 14.01.2020
Last Date: 13.02.2020
Details of vacancies:
- Forest Ranger (Group B)
- Forest Guard (Group C)
- Wildlife Guard / Game Watcher (Gr C)
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board for Forest Guard Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.forest.delhigovt.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per Forest Guard Sarkari Naukri.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 14.01.2020 to 13.02.2020
||Official Links for Forest Guard Sarkari Naukri||