ISRO Propulsion Complex has issued the latest notification for ISRO Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Technician. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
ISRO Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 220 posts
Last Date 04 Jan
Organization: ISRO Propulsion Complex
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 220 posts
Post Name: Apprentice
Official Website: www.iprc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 07.12.2019
Last Date: 04.01.2020
Walk-in Date: 14.12.2019, 24.12.2019 & 04.01.2020
Details Of Vacancies:
- Graduate Apprentice – 41
- Technician Apprentice – 59
- Trade Apprentice – 120
- The candidates must have passed 10th, ITI, Diploma in Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board for ISRO Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
Salary Package: Rs.7700 – Rs. 9000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iprc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
Notes: Applications will be received through OFF-LINE mode only through WALK-IN-INTERVIEW as scheduled below.
- ISRO Propulsion Complex ISRO, Department of Space Mahendragiri, Tirunelveli District Tamil Nadu – 627 133.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 04.12.2019 to 04.01.2020
- Walk-in Date: 14.12.2019, 24.12.2019 & 04.01.2020
||Oficial Links for ISRO Sarkari Naukri||