National Investigation Agency has issued the latest notification for NIA Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited for the post of 22 Assistant & Clerk. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||National Investigation Agency|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||22 Posts|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Upper Division Clerk
- The candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree, CA, or the equivalent from a recognized Board For NIA Recruitment 2021.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 Years
- Rs 25,500 – Rs.81,100/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nia.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- SP (Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 30.12.2020 to 30.01.2021