Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC), Bihar has issued the latest notification for CSBC Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Sub Inspector. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
CSBC Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 212 posts
Last Date 06 Jan
Organization: Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC), Bihar Police
Type of Employment: Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 212 posts
Post Name: Sub Inspector
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 03.12.2019
Last Date: 06.01.2020
- The candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board for CSBC Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 42 Years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- General, EWS, OBC Candidates: Rs. 700/-
- SC / ST Candidates: Rs. 400/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.csbc.bih.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per CSBC Sarkari Naukri.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 03.12.2019 to 06.01.2020
||Official Links for CSBC Sarkari Naukri||