Indian Western Railway Recruitment 2018
Total No of Posts – 21 Posts
Last Date 15 November
Employment Type: Railway Jobs
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Name of the Post:
- Sports Quota
- Applicants who have completed 12th, Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Western Railway Recruitment 2018.
- Applicants Age Limit Should not exceed 25 Years
- Level 2 – Rs.19900-63200 /
- Level 3 – Rs.21700-69100
- Level 4 – Rs.25500-81100 /
- Level 5 – Rs.29200- 92300
- skill test
- physical fitness test
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can attend the Interview and visit Official website page at www.rrc-wr.com Western Railway Recruitment 2018
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to Western Railway careers page at the official website www.rrc-wr.com
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the Western Railway Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Western Railway Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 15.10.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15.11.2018
|| Important Link ||
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Online Application: Click Here To Apply