ISRO – Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR has issued the latest notification for ISRO Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Scientist/ Engineer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
ISRO – Sarkari Naukri
Last Date 17 Jan
Organization: Indian Space Research Organization
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 21 posts
Location: Andhra Pradesh
Post Name: Scientist/ Engineer & Medical Officer
Official Website: www.shar.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 28.12.2019
Last Date: 17.01.2020
- The candidates must have passed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MBBS or the equivalent from a recognized Board for ISRO – Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
Salary Package: Rs.56100 – Rs.177500/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.shar.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per ISRO – SDSC Sarkari Naukri.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 28.12.2019 to 17.01.2020
||Official Links for ISRO – SDSC Sarkari Naukri||