Central Railway has issued the latest notification for Central Railway Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Sports Quota. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
Central Railway Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 21 posts
Last Date 31 Dec
Organization: Central Railway
Type of Employment: Railway Jobs
Total Vacancies: 21 posts
Location: Mumbai, Maharastra
Post Name: Junior Translator
Official Website: www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 17.12.2019
Last Date: 31.12.2019
- The candidates must have passed 12th, Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board for Central Railway Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- GEN/OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per Central Railway Sarkari Naukri.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 17.12.2019 to 31.12.2019
||Official Links for Central Railway Sarkari Naukri||