The Uttar Pradesh Police, often abbreviated as UP police, is the law enforcement agency of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh headquartered in Allahabad. The Uttar Pradesh Police is headed by a director general of police ranked IPS officer. The current DG of Uttar Pradesh Police is Om Prakash Singh.
Police Recruitment 2018
Total No of Posts – 2,065 Posts
Last Date 28 December
Employment Type: Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Name of the Post:
- Applicants who have completed 12th or equivalent from a recognized Institute for UP Police Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 22 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/- per month
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
- Application Fee: Rs. 400/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.uppbpb.gov.in UP Police Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to UP Police careers page at the official website www.uppbpb.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the UP Police Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of UP Police Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 08.12.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 28.12.2018
|| Important Link ||