Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for RPSC Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Officer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
RPSC Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 204 posts
Last Date 23 Feb
Organization: Rajasthan Public Service Commission
Type of Employment: Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 204 posts
Post Name: Forest Range Officer
Official Website: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 04.02.2020
Last Date: 23.02.2020
Details of Vacancies:
- Forest Range Officer – 105
- Assistant Forest Conservator – 99
- The candidates must have passed the Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board for RPSC Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per RPSC Sarkari Naukri.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 04.02.2020 to 23.02.2020
||Official Links for RPSC Sarkari Naukri||