West Central Railway has issued the latest notification for WCR Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Apprentice. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
WCR Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 200 posts
Last Date 26 Feb
Organization: West Central Railway
Type of Employment: Railway Jobs
Total Vacancies: 200 posts
Location: Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Post Name: Apprentice
Official Website: www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 27.01.2020
Last Date: 26.02.2020
Details Of Vacancies:
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant
- Secretarial Assistant
- Mechanic Repair & Maintenance of Vehicle
- CNC Programmer-cum-operator
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board for WCR Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 15 year
- Maximum Age: 24 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 170/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 70/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per WCR Sarkari Naukri.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 27.01.2020 to 26.02.2020
||Official Links for WCR Sarkari Naukri||