The West Central Railway, one of the 16 zones of the Indian Railways, came into existence on 1 April 2003. It is headquartered at Jabalpur.
West Central Railway Recruitment 2019
Total No of Posts – 200 Posts
Last Date 27 January
Employment Type: Railway Jobs
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Name of the Posts:
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant
- Secretarial Assistant
- Candidates who have completed 10th, ITI or equivalent from a recognized Institute for West Central Railway Recruitment 2019
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- As per West Central Railways Notification 2019
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in West Central Railway Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to West Central Railway careers page at the official website www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the West Central Railway Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of West Central Railway Recruitment 2019 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 29.12.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 27.01.2019
|| Important Links ||