Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has issued the latest notification for BECIL Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Skilled/ Unskilled Manpower. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Total NO. Posts – 200 Posts
Last Date 12 September
|Organization||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||200 Posts|
|Post Name||Skilled/ Unskilled Manpower|
- The candidates must have passed the 8th, ITI Certificate in Electrical Trade or Wireman as recognized by NCVT or SCVT or higher technical degree diploma 1n engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board For BECIL Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- General/ OBC Categories: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-S Categories: Rs. 250/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.becil.com
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per BECIL Recruitment
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 07.09.2020 to 12.09.2020
|| Official Links For BECIL Recruitment ||
Notification & Application Link: Click Here