Wildlife Institute of India has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Project Assistant. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process is given below…
Organization Name: Wildlife Institute of India-
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 20 Posts
Job Location: Uttarakhand
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Junior Project Fellow
- Project Associate
- Project Assistant
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR WILDLIFE INSTITUTE OF INDIA JOBS VACANCY 2020.
Educational Qualification Details:
- Applying candidates must have passed Ph.D., M.Phil, Masters Degree, Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Wildlife Institute of India Jobs 2020.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Rs.25000 – Rs.31000/-
- Written Test
How To Apply:
- Visit the official website WII at www.wii.gov.in
- Applicants can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per the requirements of the WII Recruitment 2020
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out of the submitted application form for future reference.
Key Dates for Goa Shipyard Limited Jobs Recruitment:
|1||Online Application Opening Date||30.10.2020|
|2||Online Application Closing Date||10.11.2020|