Western Railway has issued the latest notification for WR Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Nursing Supdt. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Tota; NO. Posts – 20 Posts
Last Date 17 September
|Type of Employment||Railway Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||20 Posts|
|Post Name||Nursing Supdt|
Details of Vacancies:
- Nursing Supdt
- Clinical Psychologist
- The candidates must have passed MBBS and PG Degree/ Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 year
- Maximum Age: 33 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per WR Recruitment
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 12.09.2020 to 17.09.2020
|| Official Links For WR Recruitment ||
notification Link: Click Here
Applying Link: Click Here