Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) has issued the latest notification for JKSSB Recruitment 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||1,997 Posts|
|Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Post Name||Field Assistant|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Sub-Inspector, Commercial Taxes (State Taxes Department)
- Assistant Compiler
- Field Assistant III
- Field Supervisor Mushroom
- Assistant Store Keeper
- Depot Assistant
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, Any Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board For JKSSB Recruitment 2020.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- All Candidates: Rs. 350/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.jkssb.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per JKSSB Recruitment 2020
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 07.12.2020 to 21.12.2020