Indian Army Rally has issued the latest notification for Indian Army Rally Recruitment. Applications are invited for the post of Short Service Commission (SSC) Technical & Non-Technical. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||191 Posts|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Short Service Commission (SSC) Technical & Non-Technical|
Details Of Vacancies:
- SSC(Tech) Man
- SSCW(Tech) Women
- The candidates must have passed the Any Degree, B.E, B.Tech, or the equivalent from a recognized Board For Indian Army Rally Recruitment.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,77,500/-
Mode of Selection:
- Medical Exam
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per Indian Army Rally Recruitment
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 14.10.2020 to 12.11.2020