The Maharashtra Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India under article 315 to select officers for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Maharashtra according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation.
PSC Recruitment 2019
Total No of Posts – 190 Posts
Last Date 22 February
Employment Type: Maharashtra Govt Jobs
Job Location: Maharashtra
Name of the Post:
- Applicants who have completed a Degree in law/ LL.M/ LLB with knowledge of Marathi language or equivalent from a recognized Institute for MPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.mpsc.gov.in MPSC Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to MPSC careers page at the official website www.mpsc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the MPSC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of MPSC Recruitment 2019 online application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 01.02.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 22.02.2019
|| Important Links ||