High Court Recruitment 2019
Total No of Posts – 190 Posts
Last Date 20 January
Employment Type: Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Name of the Post:
- Applicants who have completed Any Graduate or equivalent from a recognized Institute for MP High Court Recruitment 2019.
- Applicants who have completed English Shorthand Examination from any recognized Board of Shorthand & Typewriting at the Speed 80 words per minute.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 27,700/- to Rs. 44,770/-
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Rs. 600/-
Instruction to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.mphc.gov.in MP High Court Recruitment 2019
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to MP High Court careers page at the official website www.mphc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the MP High Court Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of MP High Court Recruitment 2019 online application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 27.12.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 20.01.2019
|| Important Link ||