Maharashtra Police has issued the latest notification for Police Sarkari Naukri. Applications are invited for the post of Constable Driver, Armed constable. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
Police Sarkari Naukri
Total No. of Posts – 1,847 posts
Last Date 22 Dec
Organization: Maharashtra Police
Type of Employment: Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 1,847 posts
Post Name: constable Driver, Armed constable
Official Website: www.mahapolice.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 02.12.2019
Last Date: 22.12.2019
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board for Police Sarkari Naukri.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs.450/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 350/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.mahapolice.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per Police Sarkari Naukri.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 02.11.2019 to 22.12.2019
||Official Links for Police Sarkari Naukri||